Hello,

Replies to most of your questions are to be found on the "OAuth API
verification FAQs" page
<https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/9110914#verification-types&zippy=,what-are-the-different-types-of-verification-that-google-requires-for-accessing-user-data-via-oauth,when-does-my-app-have-to-be-verified-by-google,how-do-i-determine-if-i-need-to-submit-my-app-for-restricted-scope-verification>,

in particular under the "How do I determine if I need to submit my app for
restricted scope verification?" question. One exemption is described, for
instance, as "only owners use the project", which appears to be the case.
The FAQs cover the App Engine part of your question. You may have to
ascertain that YouTube is OK with your use-case.