Got it. I gave you misspelled code, sorry. Try:

var uriPolicy = {
  fetch: caja.policy.net.fetcher.USE_XHR,
  rewrite: caja.policy.net.rewriter.ALL
};

Note 'fetch' and 'rewrite' instead of 'fetcher' and 'rewriter' in the
property names.

(Your script will also not work because it tries to access the #main
element before that part of the HTML has been parsed, but that is the same
as a normal browser environment and the error message will be actually
useful for that.)

---