Hi

I have a requirement to build a chart (assume google scatter chart fits for
this) as shown below.  (attached the same if its not clear)

Its  based on DateTime (X axis)  and integer value (Y axis from 1 to 10).
 Based on some data we should have custom markers (pointShapes). Bud I
don't see a way to change point shape markers / size in scatter chart.

I need help with

1. Whats the best way to display the following data in the given graph
format ( will scatter chart work / should i stick with google api or any
other open source options suggestions ?)

2. Is it possible to change pointshape to custom shapes / images if needed
using scatter chart

I looked at custom datapoints but it seems like  that applies only to
LINECHART https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/points

And I learned that google image chart is deprecated where we have an option
to change point shape :(
https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/gallery/scatter_charts

Any help is appreciated

Thanks