The production release finally went out last week, and now we have pushed
out frozen version 45 on the gstatic server.

FYI, there was a delay pushing the production release out because we were
trying (and failing) to fix a problem with the webfontloader which, it
turns out, is no worse than for the previous production release which was
version 42.