This is something you can fix yourself:

svn proplist --revprop -r 0 https://footballwizard.googlecode.com/svn/

Then remove any properties relating to sync, e.g.:

svn propdel svn:sync-from-uuid --revprop -r 0
https://footballwizard.googlecode.com/svn/
svn propdel svn:sync-currently-copying --revprop -r 0
https://footballwizard.googlecode.com/svn/
svn propdel svn:sync-last-merged-rev --revprop -r 0
https://footballwizard.googlecode.com/svn/

You're already at revision 0, so these properties are the real
blocker, rather than the need for a reset.

Daniel