Hey Beau -

These gadgets should be working now.  There appears to be another
defect in the issuetracker gadget that is preventing it from
rendering; I'll fix that soon.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

On Dec 22 2008, 1:13 pm, "Beau D. Simensen" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I'm having a problem with the Feeds Gadgets not working. They show up
> as blank on my iGoogle homepage. They show up blank ( or missing data/
> error ) if I try to embed them in a Wiki page ( using the
> <wiki:gadget /> tag ).
>
> Is this a known issue? Something that is being worked on?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/repose-php/feeds
>
> I actually want to try and embed them elsewhere ( on my own project
> homepage, which is more or less static HTML ) but that doesn't seem to
> be working either.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hosting at Google Code" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to