It looks like you were able to solve this on your own since sending this
message? When I visit the image at
http://opensg.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/PageName.attach/opensg_logo.gif, I see
it render right in my browser window without being offered for download, and
the same is true when I click on the image at the top of
http://code.google.com/p/opensg/wiki/PageName. (My test environment: Safari
4 on MacOS 10.5 and Google Chrome on Windows Vista.)-Nathaniel