I don't know of any way to reset the history on the Project Updates
page, but if you reset your repository and re-commit all your changes, new
updates should be generated. If different users make each commit, then the
updates will be appropriately attributed to those different users.
    This all sounds a little strange though - what are you really trying to
do?
-Nathaniel