I've increased your issue attachment quota to 100MB.
    Your project looks interesting, and since it's a multimedia application
I expected most of the issue attachments to be screenshots or maybe even
videos, but as I browsed a few issues it looks like you're including whole
distributions of your application as .jar attachments - sometimes several
times per issue! The issue tracker's support for issue attachments is
designed for small bits of data related to a defect to be preserved forever
as a record of what the defect was and how it manifested (so screenshots,
stack traces, and the like) and using it to distribute entire releases of
your software isn't something we had anticipated - and it's a great way to
quickly use up your issue attachment quota!
    Since issue attachments live forever (even when deleted they consume
quota and can be undeleted), perhaps there's another way to distribute
custom jars in response to support requests? Your project's "Downloads"
component could be used in this way (since downloads are immutable, you'll
probably want to give them names like "kmttg_attachment_7_of_issue_70.jar").
Such downloads can be deleted in a way that restores downloads quota. Of
course, just emailing the .jar files to and from your users would be
effective too.
    Good luck with your project!
-Nathaniel