I've increased your project creation limit, but it looks to me like you've
already created way more projects than you need? Why does each
nonumber-<name> extension need to be in its own project? They all appear to
share the same license (GPLv2) and other project-wide criteria. Why not just
create one project for all your extensions?
-Nathaniel