On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 9:18 AM, johan <johan.a.prins...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I set up a new project yesterday. After fiddling with it for a while I
> was locked out of the admin function (Administer tab not showing).
> think it happened after I changed my User privacy settings. How can I
> find help for this problem?
> The project in question is:  http://code.google.com/p/simaxe/

According to us you're still the owner of that project. On the front page of
the project (at the link you supplied) do you see your name under "Owners"
in the lower right? This should be visible under all circumstances no matter
what other login trouble you may be having.
Are you logged into your Google Account? Do you see a "sign out" or "sign
in" link in the upper right of the project's pages?
-Nathaniel