On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:32 AM, ereslibre <eresli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please, could you remove all repositories under
> http://code.google.com/p/ideallibrary/
> ? I created them just for testing, and it was too late when I found
> out I couldn't remove them (just disable) or adding more (since there
> is a limit).

I've bumped the "ideallibrary" project's repository count quota up to
twenty, so you should now be able to create ten more. Perhaps I should
emphasize "should" - I think you might be the first project owner for whom
I've ever raised the limit, so please let us know if things aren't working
quite right.
If you wish to re-use the names of any of the repositories that you have
already created, you'll want to re-enable them, reset them and re-push to
them.
-Nathaniel