I disagree - Jonathan reported a problem with openwonderland ten-ish hours
before the general site-wide Subversion commit outage, and Jonathan's report
was the only report of a *checkout* outage. It's possible that the problems
are related, but I think it's more likely that they are not.
Do let us know if either issue recurs,
-Nathaniel

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Enguerran GILLET <enguerran.gil...@gmail.com