Hello! I started using Google Code months ago but yesterday I found I
can no longer access any project. I have checked the Terms of Service
of Google Code and I think it may because I used this service as a
file host but not an open source project. I feel terribly sorry for my
fault, and I promise I will obey the rules and never violate the Terms
of Service again, if I have the change to use Google Code again. I
love Google, and I hope you can forgive me. I feel really bad about
abusing it.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Exiscetti