Your account was banned, because one of your projects was getting high
download traffic and appeared to be simple file hosting rather than open
source software development.

I've audited the projects further, and they do come with source code and
reference the GNU GPL, so I've reversed the ban. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.

Best,
-- Lucas