Hi!

I used to host google gadget on google code, but I now haven't access
for about 10 hour to my account (same message as I can see here on
other discussions : acces not allowed, etc...).

I haven't received any message explaining access restrictions. I only
use this account to host google gadgets and their elements - so
there's nothing, I believe that is against the user's conditions.

Simultanely, many of the google gadgets host(ed?), have started
displaying messages indicating that they couldn't have access to the
files stored on my account, so... the google gadgets basically are
down :/ you can see these gadgets here :
http://www.google.com/ig/directory?q=joooklabs&start=0

May a moderator have forbid access cause he believed that was wrong
hosting practice?

It would be nice if someone could fix the problem or explain what is
happening. I've already tried to contact

Thanks for help

(ps I'm a french guy so please, don't focalize on my bad english
writing ;) )

Stéphane