Hi,

As of today, I'm unable to checkout projects via the "non-member read
only" way:

svn checkout http://google-api-objectivec-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
google-api-objectivec-client-read-only
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad request: request
method denied) in response to PROPFIND request for '/svn/trunk'

I can't even checkout from a project that I created as well. I get the
same exact error:

svn checkout 
http://sjsu-cmpe281-spring2012-fsnet-cloud.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
sjsu-cmpe281-spring2012-fsnet-cloud-read-only
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad request: request
method denied) in response to PROPFIND request for '/svn/trunk'

Any hints on what might be the issue? I'm using the standard svn
client that comes with Macbook Pro:

svn --version
svn, version 1.6.15 (r1038135)
   compiled Nov 29 2010, 16:11:54

Copyright (C) 2000-2009 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://
www.Collab.Net/).

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Project Hosting on Google Code" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting?hl=en.

Reply via email to