Hello Lucas,

Your answer is unclear.

Are you taking down the code or does something else that we need to
initiate?

If you can't take it down, right now, can you at least change the title so
it doesn't have our company name, Powabunga, designating the code . . .
until we can get this issue resolved?

Thank you,
Libby Pratt
CEO, Powabunga

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:17 AM, Lucas Bergman <s...@google.com> wrote:

> We aren't in the business of deciding copyright disputes, but we respond
> lawfully to DMCA takedown requests from copyright holders.
>

> http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_report_a_copyright_or_intellectual_property_violation
> ?
>
> Best,
> -- Lucas
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Graham Street <
> gstr...@ubiquitousinnovation.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We've recently discovered that the proprietary source code of our product
>> was published by a previous developer onto google code.   The repository is
>> located at http://code.google.com/p/powabunga
>>
>> We no longer have a relationship with this developer.   They have no
>> rights to the code or authorization to give others access to the code.
>>
>> We'd be most appreciative if you can remove this asap from the repository
>> and google's cached version.
>>
>> Please let us know when this is complete, or if you have any questions.
>>
>> Libby Pratt, the owner of the domain and code, is copied on this email.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Graham Street
>> Ubiquitous Innovation
>> 972-836-6471