Hi,

I've posted this before, but haven't received any response from the team.

I was writing my book on Android Augmented Reality (
http://www.apress.com/9781430239451), and included the AndAR project in it.
As I did this, I noticed that the last update was on November 29, 2010.
That is a year and a half ago. Additionally, it's developer, Tobuas Denham,
hasn't been active on any social networks like twitter for over 6 months.

I would like to continue the development of this project , and would
appreciate it if it was transferred to my account (raghavs...@gmail.com).

Thanks

--
Raghav Sood
Please do not email private questions to me as I do not have time to answer