I am a beginner for google code. I think if you block my account for code
site, you can tell me the reason and how to solve it.
Doesn't think so?  You block my account directly will cause me feel
confused what's the root cause.

If something done error, tell me and I will say sorry and you can help to
solve it.

在 2012年8月22日星期三UTC+8上午8时30分25秒,写道: