Hello,

I am one of the manager of UNICASE Project hosted at Google Code. We are
pretty close to run out of the Storage quota(which is already extended
twice).
The reason for it is that the project had a long history before joining
Google Code and currently it consists of several other interrelated
sub-projects, contributed by several university and industry project
partners.
I would kindly ask, if the quota could be raised.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Nitesh Narayan

--