Hello, I'm probably posting to wrong place but after google search for
"takeover abandoned google group" I found only takeover requests made to
this Google Code group, so I'll try.

I'm the author of Slax (that's a Linux distro), and I would like to
takeover google group s...@googlegroups.com

There is only some spam recently, and no activity for several years. I
wasn't able to contact the group owner, since it is unclear who is the
owner, most likely nobody. He is not listed anywhere.

I wish to use the group for Slax users, to better communicate with them,
answer questions, and so on.

Can anybody from Google make me owner of the group 'slax', or at least
point me to another groupd where I could request the takeover?
My account is to...@slax.org

Thanks
Tomas M
slax.org