I'm new to this forum, and have just released my first Python package. I'm
not happy with it and I think I've made some glaring errors in the setup. I
thought I would try to clear them up with a branch. When I try to create a
branch, I get the following error:

Creating branch /arthur
Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://pyxmlcheck.googlecode.com'
Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in response to
OPTIONS request for 'https://pyxmlcheck.googlecode.com'

I can't find this option anywhere in my project code. Does Google Code
allow for branching?