dear google team,

I'm in the process of moving a project I have been working on from
sourceforge.net to google code and my svn repository is about 8GB right now
and I'm planning on converting it to git and utilize google code for this.

Could it be possible to increase my project quota from 4GB to 10GB?

The project is fairly large and I'm working in it since close to 14 years
now.

The google code project:

https://code.google.com/p/binbase/

The sourceforge project: