A warning web page is displayed When I visit some google code project used
to be available to me such as mentohust and wallproxy project. At first I
suppose the developer of these project may not their page visible to any
individuals.However something perplex me after I try other public project
such as android and chromium project which still show an unallowed page.
Is there any privacy policy modified?
I do not know what happend to my google account. Shoud I alter my account
setting?
I'm sorry to disturb your groups,but It is urge for me to amend this
situation?