由于长时间没有 登陆了,今天发现GOOGLE CODE被封了,里面有一些对我来说重要的东西,希望官方能解封,我以后会合理使用google code的。

Hello Sir,

I want to restart my account on Google code.

but when i try to do this it show You are not allowed to access this service.

I belive That i'm able to access this service.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*
*

can you restart my this Google Code Account. And for next time i do
not do any work against terms of service 。*

*