Thanks for the suggestions, Jason. I will consider Goodle Drive / Dropbox
for large files. I agree that we work primary on binary files (DOCX texts)
and these are not stored efficiantly. We have worked through SVN for years
and this is the first time to hit the quota and we just started to think
about this.

Thanks to Lennard too for the quota increase.

Svetlin