The ASP-Ajaxed project (http://code.google.com/p/asp-ajaxed/) fell into
disuse when the owner died several years ago. I didn't find the project
until after he passed, and have integrated it into a few of my projects.
Recently the main site went dark, and I'd like to rescue the project before
it completely disappears.

I contacted the only other person listed with the project and he told me to
go ahead and try to keep it going since he's moved on to other technologies.

If there's anything else I need to do, please let me know.
Enjoy and God Speed,

Mark Bussell Jr.