> Excuse me again if i though my question was wide enough to be asked here
> and not in another forum. I admit that i'm a beginner in this domain, but
> in my humble experience, beginners are a good to point in FAQ and Guides
> how they can be improved. If you mean that the Google HTML/CSS guide is a
> specific project, perhaps you could point me to the good forum. If this is
> the good place and my question really wasn't constructive, i won't bother
> this forum again on this subject.

Hi.
The things this mailing list (or group, or forum, or whatever the kids call
them now) is about is the Google Code site itself. Messages like "why was
my GCH account banned", "there is malware in project Foo", "why isn't the
SVN servers working _again_" are the kind of topics that are suitable for
this list.

Google Code Hosting is the home to many open source projects out there,
much like Github, Bitbucket and Sourceforge. One of those projects is the
one you're inquiring about, named 'google-styleguide'.

If you want to reach anyone involved with a particular GCH project, you
need to use the functionality the authors of that project have made
available on the project page. This can be things like project-specific
mailing lists in the project description, an issue tracker, or as a very
last resort, direct email to a suitable member of that project.

That project in particular doesn't seem to have any public issue tracker,
mailing list or newsgroup, so your options are limited. I'd reckon that
changes to the style guide are most probably sourced from within the
company itself without external feedback.

Good luck.