Hello,

could you please delete http://code.google.com/p/elberfelder1871/, maybe
even with the corresponding Google Group
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elberfelder-1871? Alternatively,
you could set my account as administrator, and I will delete the repository
myself. The repository is administratively orphaned since its creator
deleted his Google+/Gmail account. I as the only committer do not have the
rights for doing so. To proofe that this request is legitimate, see
http://sourceforge.net/p/bibleworkplace/elberfelder1871/515/tree/ where the
files and hosting have moved to. Furthermore, see
http://www.freie-bibel.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7 for the actual
discussion about what should happen to the orphaned repository. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Stephan Kreutzer