I got that, thanks. Still cannot find relevant T&C part, but is it seems 
there is really no point of any dispute.

Why is my account is restricted to accessing other projects? Can this 
restriction be removed? I am taking part every now and then in a few other 
projects, reporting bugs etc.



On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:02:05 PM UTC+3, Mike Williams wrote:
>
> code.google.com should be used to host open-source projects for 
> collaborative development. Not hosting the source code prevents 
> collaboration
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM, <itaus...@gmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>> And the whole project got banned because a few small RAR files (one 
>> active, a few deleted/depreciated), which are just updates, part of the 
>> project?!
>>
>> Since I started this free project, years ago, it helped millions of 
>> users, for free. Thought Google Code would be a good place to host it, due 
>> to the friendly interface and bug tracking system.
>> Reading the T&C I could find, can you tell me which part of them was not 
>> followed?
>> http://code.google.com/projecthosting/policy.html
>>
>> Regards,
>> I. Taushanov
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:41:47 PM UTC+3, Mike Williams wrote:
>>
>>> This project was banned for hosting .rar files without corresponding 
>>> source files
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM, ILIYA Taushanov <itaus...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi, 
>>>>
>>>> I can no longer access my project WinSetupFromUSB on Google Code:
>>>> http://code.google.com/p/**winsetupfromusb/<http://code.google.com/p/winsetupfromusb/>
>>>>
>>>> Is there anything I missed or I need to do?
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> I. Taushanov
>>>>
>>>>  -- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "Project Hosting on Google Code" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to google-code-hosting+**unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to google-co...@**googlegroups.com.
>>>>
>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
>>>> group/google-code-hosting<http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>>>> .
>>>>  
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> -Mike 
>>>
>>  -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Project Hosting on Google Code" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to google-code-hosting+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to 
>> google-co...@googlegroups.com<javascript:>
>> .
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>
>
> -- 
> -Mike 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Project Hosting on Google Code" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to google-code-hosting+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-code-hosting@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-code-hosting.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to