I am the maintainer of http://code.google.com/p/bitcoinarmory/ which has
been inaccessible for the last 2-3 days.  I attempted to access other
projects and was told "Access Denied" so I assumed it was a service-wide
problem.  But so far it has not been resolved, and it appears I can
access other projects, *only* if I am signed out and anonymous.
However, even then I still cannot find or access the bitcoinarmory.

Please assist in restoring this project as soon as possible, as it is
affecting my new business which relies on users being able to access
those downloads.

Alan Reiner
Armory Technologies, Inc
etothe...@gmail.com