Mike,

The code is open-source and hosted on github.  When github stopped
supporting downloads, I switched to using code.google.com for downloads
not realizing that I needed to move the source code as well.  It
would've been nice to receive some kind of notification before getting
shut off.

Can I get it re-enabled so I can switch to using code.google.com as my
primary repo?  It makes more sense to have the code and downloads in one
place, anyway.

-Alan