Hello
To whom it may concern.
I got this message: *"You are not allowed to access this service"* when I
access my project at Google Code service. I received an email from Mr Mike
Williams explain that my account was banned for hosting PDF files. Im
really sorry that for abused google code service, but i want to continue
use my account. Please let me know what i must do to have my account
unbanned ?
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you for reading my email.