Hi all,

Entering week three of this ticket... seems considerably longer than the
standard response time.

Just wanted to make sure this was being filed in the right place and that
it didn't get lost in the mix. Would appreciate some answer or pointer in
the right direction to get this cleared up. Again, if *android-x86* is
allowed to host these files, I'd love for that to be permitted... I just
can't see how.