Hi,

Our project (https://code.google.com/p/gama-platform) is in urgent need of
Issue attachments quota increase. Would it be possible to increase it ?

Thanks in advance !

Cheers

Alexis

PS: I posted this message three times in a row, since last January, using
my personal Google Account (which I used in the past on this mailing list)
but, somehow, the message did not show up. I also noticed something
strange: another user of the group is using my name (a very unusual one) as
its "online identity" and I wonder if my difficulties in posting are
related to this or not.