Hi,

Our project (gama-platform) is in urgent need of issues attachments
storage. We use about 98% of it and with a release of the platform that is
scheduled in the next days, we're sure to augment the flow of issue
reports… Thanks in advance to up this storage !

Another question relates to the (now defunct) Downloads section. I have
removed some obsolete downloads but I havent seen any decrease in our
storage usage (for repository and downloads). Is it normal ? Or maybe I
should wait a bit until it is reported on the "Advanced" administrator tab
?

Thanks again for your hard work,

Cheers
Alexis