I'm sorry for the slow response. The Google Code team does not get involved
in adjudicating copyright disputes; your project was banned because someone
filed a DMCA takedown request. If you want to reinstate your project, I
think you will need to file a counter-claim. I'm not sure what the
procedure is (I'm a developer, not a lawyer).

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Joostinonline . <joostinonl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I realize now that the takedown message was sent to the project's previous
> owner, crediar.  He passed it on to me several months ago, which you can
> verify on the Google Code page.  tueidj (the owner of Devolution, and the
> one who sent the message) is making false allegations.  We didn't steal
> anything from his competing project (it's closed source anyway), and he has
> no proof that we did other than a few offhand comments on a forum that it
> is possible to read a portion of previously run code from memory.  That is
> common knowledge, and means nothing.
>
> Since neither he nor Google has any real evidence to support a
> competitor's claim, I think it's only fair that you give us access to our
> code again.
>

> On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Joostinonline .
> <joostinonl...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> My project, Nintendont <https://code.google.com/p/nintendont/>, was
>> taken down on a trumped up charge.  I don't know what the report says, but
>> everything in that project is open source, and in no violation of the
>> DMCA.  If you won't re-add it, please at least do me the courtesy of giving
>> me an explanation.
>>

> --
> "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.
>
> --

-Mike