[Incident#EJA-438092]
Dear Web Host

The FraudWatch International Security Operations Centre
(www.fraudwatchinternational.com) has received a report of a fraudulent
financial web page (illegal malware download / data collection) hosted on
your network.

** Please be aware that clicking any link to an executable may harm your
computer! We are providing these links to bring to your attention their
existence so that you can take the appropriate action against this illegal
activity. Also note that we have provided a malware scan report for your
review **

IP Address: 74.125.28.82

Additional URL's:

** The above URL has been found to have sufficient connection with Malware
that may be located on:

** Malware Scan Report:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7400cfdc380871b0c270425e4b40f697a905ebeced6b2e1c88a9b7b57718558a/analysis/
https://malwr.com/analysis/MzBlMDFiZjc3NGIzNGM1MjlhZGMzNTBmYWY5YTdmYjI/
http://10.1.1.56:8080/view/18

Client Brand Targeted: Santander Brasil (Banco Santander)

*************************

On behalf of our client, we would greatly appreciate your assistance in:

a) Urgently cleaning, closing or disallowing access to the site listed
above as appropriate.

b) obtaining and providing to us additional information regarding this
incident, for example relevant logs or files from the host,

*************************

If you are not the correct person to be dealing with this incident, please
forward this request to the relevant person.

If you are already aware of this matter, we apologise for any
inconvenience. If possible, we would still appreciate a copy of any
relevant files from the host, including logs and any php files relevant to
the malware site, which may indicate where the stolen login credentials are
being sent.

This incident has been assigned an Incident Number, found in the subject
line. We will be monitoring this incident, and tracking its progress to
closure. Please use this incident code in the subject line of all
correspondence relating to this Incident.

Please contact us should you require any clarification or assistance. We
thank you for your urgent consideration of this request.

Regards,
Security Operations
FraudWatch International
http://www.fraudwatchinternational.com