Thanks for the quick reply!
Best regards,
Dimitri

From: Augie Fackler [mailto:au...@google.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 10:35 AM
To: Contoyannis, Dimitri AEC
Cc: Project Hosting on Google Code
Subject: Re: Request to Increase Repo Size

Tossed you some extra on both fronts. Come back and ask for more if you get
close to filling the quota.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:21 PM,
<dcontoyan...@archenergy.com<mailto:dcontoyan...@archenergy.com>> wrote:
Hi,
My project’s Google Code site is running very low on space.  Can you please
increase the capacity?  This project is being developed on behalf of the State
of California (CA Energy Commission).  It is very important to keep our project
moving forward with no interruptions so I appreciate your assistance!  Ideally,
you could double our storage (total + issue storage) so we can have a good
amount of time to keep going.
Our project is hosted at: https://code.google.com/p/cbecc/
Thanks!
Dimitri