The Google Code team does not get involved in adjudicating copyright
disputes. However, there is information for creating a DMCA takedown
request at:

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_report_a_copyright_or_intellectual_property_violation
?

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 2:10 AM, 'Csilla Lovas' via Project Hosting on
Google Code <google-code-hosting@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> this project: mobius-source - Open Source Java Server - Google Project
> Hosting <https://code.google.com/p/mobius-source/>  has lots of stolen
> code from lots of different projects, includeing mine wich we developed
> ourself with many of my friends. I don`t think it`s fair that our work be
> shared without us haveing beeing consulted. We tried to contact the user
> many times, he never replied, on skype he just laughed at us, not careing.
>
> Please remove this project.
>

> mobius-source - Open Source Java Server - Google Project Hosting
> <https://code.google.com/p/mobius-source/>
> Subversion repository for the Mobious server.
> View on code.google.com <https://code.google.com/p/mobius-source/>
>  Preview by Yahoo
>

> Regards,
> Chris