It looks like the repo is only using about 2/3rds of its quota already.
Generally we wait until a repo is bumping up against the quota limit before
raising it.

If you're reaching your quota, you may also want to consider moving some of
the larger binary files (e.g., multi-megabyte .wav files) out of source
control. These files are large and don't compress well, and don't tend to
benefit from being under version control anyway.