For the last few years I've kept a Google Code repository for my personal
source code & reference.

It's a mixed bag of personal projects - mostly stuff related to volunteer
work I did for a community radio station.

Recently I got a warning that the site would be scheduled for deletion due
to a TOS Volation - I've no idea what the nature of the violation may be,
but I'd like to move my code somewhere safer.  Is there a way to rescue my
code? When I try to access the code via the read-only SVN url it will not
let me in. Previously this could be accessed without a password.

So what are my options?

https://code.google.com/p/suxtools/