Sirs,  You have been sending me posts that I, as a "not-computer literate"
person, can make no sense of.  I can pick-up maybe every 10th word, and I
don't know what I did;   or have done to cause all of whatever problems are
occuring .  I'm "not allowed "to even write back, and I've been banned from
something I had no idea I was even involved in.  IF you will either write
me back in language that I can understand, I'll be happy to do whatever I'm
supposed to do. I'm going to sleep now.  I'll check mailbox tomorrow