To Whom It may Concern,

iThreat Cyber Group, Inc (“ICG”) has been engaged to help our client, Hyatt
Hotels and Resorts, to address a series of posts on Backpage and other websites
including Google's Google Project Hosting, relating to advertisements offering
illegal services using Hyatt Hotels and Resorts locations and brand name.

The posters falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent their
identities and/or associations including, but not limited to, the use of a
pseudonyms, or misrepresenting their current or previous locations and agency
names, or affiliations with the Hyatt hotel or entity, past or present.
Investigation efforts, which included identification of the posters and
undercover operations, revealed the posters have no direct or indirect
association to Hyatt Hotels and Resorts. ICG called the phone numbers included
in listings. These phone calls confirmed that the individuals in the enumerated
posts are offering sexual services in exchange for cash. Furthermore, ICG was
able to confirm that these individuals are not located or based from Hyatt
locations, nor are the phone numbers listed or individuals are linked to an
employee of Hyatt.

During the course of our investigation, ICG was able to find and confirm that a
great majority of the posts originated from a singular entity or agency. The
offending posts claim or use "Hotel Hyatt Regency EsℭOℛts" or "Grand Hyatt
Santacruz East Escorts" or "Hyatt Regency Andheri ! Mumbai Escorts" or "Hyatt
Regency Mumbai" and other similar branding to advertise sexual services of
women in exchange of monies, usually around 15000.00 Rupees.

To date, the list of active offending posts is as follows:

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=96989

ICG requests that the above mentioned URL  be disabled or redacted immediately
based on violation of Google Project Hosting: User Content and Conduct Policy
which states that users can not misuse services for:

1. Sexually Explicit Material: Do not post content that contains nudity,
graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material. Do not post content that
drives traffic to commercial pornography sites.

4. Impersonation or Deceptive Behavior: Do not use our products to impersonate
other people.

6. Intellectual Property: Don't infringe on the intellectual property rights of
others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other
proprietary rights. For more information or to file a DMCA request, please
visit our copyright procedures Help Center at
http://www.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1114905.
7. Illegal Activities: Don't use our products to engage in illegal activities
or to promote dangerous and illegal acts.
ICG requests that these posts, enumerated below, be disabled immediately, based
on a violation of Google Project Hosting: User Content and Conduct Policy,
which indicates that Google responds to notices of alleged trademark and
copyright infringement, and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according
to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The
offender and account holder is found using Hyatt Hotels and Resorts brand and
name in the reported post, which is in violation of Google's Terms of Use:

6. Intellectual Property: Don't infringe on the intellectual property rights of
others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other
proprietary rights. For more information or to file a DMCA request, please
visit our copyright procedures Help Center at
http://www.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=ts.cs&ts=1114905.

Attempts to report the above posts for removal via the Google report function
for 'Sexually Explicit Material' has yielded no success.

Please advise if you have any questions or concerns regarding this request.
You may reach us at helpd...@icginc.com for further information or
clarification. Our number is 609-806-5000 and our mailing address is iThreat
Cyber Group, Inc. P.O. Box 3599 Princeton, NJ 08543-3599.

Thank you for any cooperation in this matter.

Best,

ICG Investigative Staff