I received the notification that Google Code will be turning down recently.
I tried to export my project, but when I entered googlecode, I got this
message:

*You are not allowed to access this service.*

*Please contact us if you believe that you should be able to access this
service. (This is a Google Group; what you write will be visible on the
Internet.)*
Someone on the internet said that my project was banned, but I never
received any notifications. So I really don't know what happened.

I just want to get my files back now. Could anyone tell me what should I do
?

--
——Yuan Xiaoshuai