I thought I'd try to help get a keyboard issue figured out by going to this site

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=176390#c1

Now I'm getting emails Everytime someone posts.

Google isn't going to address the issue, so i tried to unfollow the post but i
can't. I've unchecked the star, and followed direction's of some helpful
members, but I'm still getting emails

I can't find a contact for the site to ask for help.

I'm tempted to violate the rules, thinking getting banned might stop the
emails, but I'm convinced its going to take more than that.

Please help!