as the rules state:"If you successfully solve one small and one large input
from any of the three problems, you will advance to Online Round 1."

what i get from this line is that the small and large input should be of the
same problem.
but if somebody from GCJ organizing team can confirm, it'll be nice.

Cheers!
Himanshu Sachdeva