> I also want to know if we can print the image and paste it on a T-shirt...

OK, that took some thought!

I consulted with the team, and the responses varied between "the cachet of
having the shirt is an important part of the prize," and "let people do what
they want."  In an attempt to achieve both goals, we've decided on the
following: in roughly 3 months, we'll release a modified* version of the
image under the Creative Commons license.  That way you'll be able to put it
on whatever you want to, while at the same time giving the top 500 a chance
to enjoy their cool-shirt exclusivity.

Cheers,
Bartholomew

* We'll probably put on some tasteful subset of { a Google logo, the Code
Jam logo, our URL }.  Right now there's nothing like that (the shirts have
two of those things in other places).