Sorry for the slow posting of this email.  Because of spam problems, this
list is moderated, and occasionally I've been known to screw up checking the
moderation queue.  If you have a time-sensitive email, like a competition
announcement, please mail me individually and I'll try to make sure it gets
moderated ASAP.

Cheers,
Bartholomew